George Clooney Reveals New Brad Pitt Prank Could Get Him Arrested (FUNNY VIDEO)

George Clooney, Hugh Laurie and Britt Robertson made an appearance on "The Graham Norton Show" on Wednesday to promote their new movie "Tomorrowland"






Clooney, 54, opened up to the host about playing pranks on close pal Brad Pitt.


"I'm not sure how it started but we have done some terrible things to each other. I had some stationery made up with his name on and would then send letters to other actors from Brad Pitt. I sent Meryl Streep a letter from him with a whole stack of dialect coach CDs saying that they may help her for her role in the Iron Lady," the actor jokingly said.


Clooney went on: "I'm doing one now that I can't tell you about but in a year you are going to hear I've been arrested - I'm not kidding because I think I've crossed the line. It's exciting," adding: "But, I have a wife, she's a barrister, I'll be fine!"


Check out the funny video below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts