Ja Rule: "Jeb Bush Is A Good Candidate But I Would Vote Hillary Clinton" (VIDEO)

Ja Rule recently revealed that Jeb Bush is a good candidate, but he will support Hillary Clinton.  





In a new interview with Fox Business Network on Thursday, Ja Rule, 39, said: "Jeb (Bush) is a good candidate," noting: "I'm a Democrat…so I would vote Hillary." 



Ja Rule, whose real name is Jeffrey Atkins, stopped by Fox Business Network to promote Magnises, a credit card company targeted at millennials, also fielded several questions about other news-making stories, such as the civil unrest in Baltimore. 

The rapper claimed: "What's going on in our urban communities, somebody needs to be the peace-keeper," adding: "I don't know who's going to be our leader, but as long as we keep marching peacefully, I think that's the best way for us to get our point across."

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts