Jennifer Connelly Talks About Scripts And Husband Paul Bettany (INTERVIEW)

Jennifer Connelly poses for the cover of Town & Country magazine's June/July 2015 issue, and she looks absolutely gorgeous. 




In an interview with the mag, Connelly, 44, opened up about the changes in the types of scripts she was sent after the birth of her daughter. 


"All of a sudden I'm reading scripts where I'm the mother of the woman who's going on the adventure, and just sort of sitting on the sidelines. I was like: "Wait a minute." What was interesting was that it seemed to happen so quickly," Jennifer revealed.





The actress also talked about the difference between her and her husband, British actor Paul Bettany.


"I'm more reserved. I can be kind of shy in a group. I mean, I manage it pretty well, but he's much more outgoing than I am. Once I'm comfortable with someone, I'm not reserved. (once at that point) I'm a compulsive confessor," Connelly added.









For the full interview of Jennifer Connelly, check out Townandcountrymag.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts