Kardashians Celebrate Kris Jenner On Mother's Day (PHOTOS)

The Kardashian family has celebrated Mother's Day with throwback pictures and a bunch of gifts.  









Kim Kardashian, 34, was out of the country on the special day, so she couldn't celebrate with her family. She took, however, to social media to write a sweet message to her mom, Kris Jenner.


"Everything I am I owe it all to you mom! Everything I will teach my daughter you taught me first," Kim shared on her Instagram account with a photo of herself, Kris and North West. "Thank you mom for being there for me & loving me unconditionally! I love you so much!!" the reality star also posted a tribute to Kris' mom, MJ.

Kourtney Kardashian, 36, posted an image of herself when she was a baby with Jenner, 59, writing: "Happy Mother's Day to my mommy who gave me the best childhood in the world and inspires me to be the absolute best mother I can be for my children."






Khloe Kardashian, 30, uploaded a hilarious photo of herself and Jenner with a large snake, with a moving quote as the caption. ""Mothers love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible," it read, with Khloe noting: "I love you mama!!!!!"


Kendall and Kylie Jenner surprised Kris with flowers and balloons, such as a huge display that spelled out "I ♥ MOM." They both sported their gift on Instagram, with Kylie writing: "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM!!!! We love you!!!!!!!! @kendalljenner."


The Kardashian-Jenner matriarch paid tribute to her own children, including Scott Disick and posted an old family portrait for a post about motherhood. 


"Happy Mothers Day to all the Mommies out there!!! I have been a Mom for as long as I can remember…And it's the biggest blessing I will forever cherish as long as I live…the memories are priceless…mommy and me classes, ballet, karate, carpooling, room mother, soccer coach, brownie leader, chef, therapist, birthday parties, celebrations, getting through anything thick or thin, good or bad…Together!!!! the list goes on and on but now I am also blessed with being a Grandmother…nothing means more, no one I love harder than these amazing fabulous children and grandbabies of mine and I'm so proud to be their Mom…#thankful #grateful #loved #Mama #Grandma #Lovey."


Check out the photos below...



                                      Kim Kardashian
"Happy Mother's Day to all of the beautiful mothers out there!" (Instagram)





                                     Kim Kardashian
"Everything I am I owe it all to you mom! Everything I will teach my daughter you taught me first! Thank you mom for being there for me & loving me unconditionally! I love you so much!!" (Instagram)



                                       Kim Kardashian
"@KrisJenner" (Instagram)



                                     Kim Kardashian
"I feel so blessed that my daughter gets to grow up knowing my amazing beautiful grand mother. Life is all about memories so take lots of pics and cherish all of the good memories! #HappyMothersDay" (Instagram)



                                      Kendall Jenner
"happy Mother's Day mom! I love you to death" (Instagram)



                                     Kendall Jenner
"cuz she's a cool mom" (Instagram)



                                   Khloe Kardashian
"'Mothers love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible." I love you mama!!!!!" (Instagram)



                                      Khloe Kardashian
(Instagram)



                                  Kourtney Kardashian
"Happy Mother's Day to my mommy who gave me the best childhood in the world and inspires me to be the absolute best mother I can be for my children." (Instagram) 




                                         Kris Jenner
"Mothers Day Flowers!!!!!! Thank you @kendalljenner @kyliejenner for the amazing love today and every day... 2 of my most precious blessings are these 2 babies!!! #doesthismeanyouguysaredoingthedishes tonight? #flowerssobigtheywontfitonatable #happymothersday #familyfun beautiful @marksgarden!!!" (Instagram)



                                         Kris Jenner
"And then THIS arrives!!!!!!!!!! Whoa!!!!! Thank you @kendalljenner @kyliejenner !!! I love you both so much <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 #ikindofhavethebestkidsintheworld #loved #overwhelmed #family #blessed" (Instagram)




                                     Kris Jenner
"My little loves.........<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 @kyliejenner @kendalljenner"



                                            Kris Jenner
"Happy Mothers Day to all the Mommies out there!!! I have been a Mom for as long as I can remember.... And it's the biggest blessing I will forever cherish as long as I live....the memories are priceless...mommy and me classes, ballet, karate, carpooling, room mother, soccer coach, brownie leader, chef, therapist, birthday parties, celebrations, getting through anything thick or thin, good or bad... Together!!!! the list goes on and on but now I am also blessed with being a Grandmother....nothing means more, no one I love harder than these amazing fabulous children and grandbabies of mine and I'm so proud to be their Mom.......#thankful #grateful #loved #Mama #Grandma #Lovey" (Instagram)



                                      Kris Jenner
"My boy <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 #soproudtobehismama #hisisthesweetestheart #blessed #grateful" (Instagram)



                                            Kris Jenner
"I am super blessed with children .... And then he comes along!!!!!!!!! And what a special wonderful crazy boy he is!!!! I love you so so much Scott @letthelordbewithyou .....so proud to be your mom too and I cherish all the time we spend together and what a great Dad you are!!!! I am lucky beyond words #love #family #laughter #blessed" (Instagram)

 
Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts