Maddie Ziegler To Play In "Pretty Little Liars" With Travis Wall

Maddie Ziegler will officially be starring in "Pretty Little Liars".


Ziegler, 12, teased her character on her Instagram account with help from the series' actress Troian Bellisario and dancer Travis Wall.


"Number 1 reason to come into work today. I get to be a creepfest with the insanely talented and awesome @madisonziegler1313 (I know. I know. you're so jealous)," Bellisario, 29, posted on Instagram along with a picture.

The dancer and aspiring actress claimed: "It's a dream come true that I got to work with the most incredible person!! And yes I know, we're haunting. @sleepinthegardn."



Wall shared: "Yesterday was amazing! Thank you @prettylittleliars for letting me create something really cool and terrifying! @madisonziegler1313 you were amazing!!! And such a pleasure meeting you @sleepinthegardn."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts