Nina Dobrev Talks About Ian Somerhalder's Marriage To Nikki Reed

Nina Dobrev has recently gushed about her ex Ian Somerhalder, who just tied the knot with Nikki Reed.  








In a candid interview with E! News, Dobrev, 26, explained: "I've said this before, that we didn't break up because anything bad happened or because there wasn't love or friendship," noting: "I love him and the friendship is still strong and I think he's great and I care about him. And that didn't change. Yes, we're professional and that's fine. We were friends long before we dated and we still are now."

The "Vampire Diaries" star added about Somerhalder's wedding: "When I heard about the wedding, I thought it was beautiful. They look happy and I am happy, and so I don't see why there should be a problem with that…Of course, we're on a teen drama show, everyone's going to look for drama…I just ignore it."







Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts