"The Bachelorette" Kaitlyn Bristowe Admits To Having Sex Too Soon In Season Promo (VIDEO)

Kaitlyn Bristowe, who was picked up as this season's "The Bachelorette", has shared some shocking details about her affair with one of the men in the promo for the upcoming episodes. 
 





"If the physical part of the relationship isn't there for me, that's a deal breaker," Bristowe, 29, is seen saying in the clip, noting: "When I'm with him, I surrender to every feeling that I'm feeling. It's just him and me."


"I don't understand, it just happened," the female dancer explains while looking devastated on her hotel balcony, adding: "I don't think I'm a bad person and I'm not ashamed of myself, but I do have other relationships and one of those relationships went too far too fast. That was something I did. I made a huge mistake. I feel bad."


Bristowe is spotted talking to the boys that are still remaining to confess what she did with one of the guys.

"We had sex," she reveals to them.

Check out the video below...
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts