Caitlyn Jenner's Mother: "I Still Have To Call Him Bruce"

Caitlyn Jenner's mom Esther believes her new image is "beautiful," but reveals she still plans to call her daughter by her birth name "Bruce"




After Jenner's "Vanity Fair" cover and pictures debuted on Monday, Esther confessed to "Access Hollywood" that she was introduced to Jenner's female identity last month. 


"I was there last week, well actually, I got home a week and a half ago. And I met Caitlyn. She is…so much more at ease," Esther, 88, stated.


She continued: "I still have to call him Bruce. His father and I named him that", noting: It's going to be a struggle for me to get used to the change, but happily so…I'm very happy for him - or her."



The matriarch also remarked that Caitlyn resembles her granddaughter Samantha, who is her niece.



"There is a lot of Sam," Esther was quoted as saying.



Just in case you don't know, Esther has first done interviews declaring she was "shocked" by her son's transition, but vowed to offer her support no matter what.



It has to be mentioned that Drake Bell was slammed on Monday for his claim about the former Olympian's transition when he tweeted: "Sorry…still calling you Bruce."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts