FKA twigs Reveals How She Feels About T-Pain Announcing Her Engagement To Robert Pattinson

FKA twigs poses for the cover of Complex magazine's June/July 2015 issue.


In an interview with the mag, FKA twigs, 27, opened up about T-Pain revealing her engagement to Robert Pattinson.

"It's fine, I'm a pretty chill person, do you know what I mean?" she said.


FKA twigs, whose real name is Tahliah Debrett Barnett, shared about the racist remarks she gets from Pattinson's hardcore fans: "It is pretty horrible. But ultimately, I'm in an amazing relationship. So it doesn't matter."

The singer also talked about her career success.


"I haven't had an easy life at all, but everything seems to be working out. I'm so grateful for that, because at times, especially when I was a teenager, I just couldn't see how things could ever get better, or how I'd ever be able to do this. I don't know what I thought I'd be doing. I'd always worked hard at music and at dancing, but I never thought I'd get the opportunity to be doing this, and have the belief of people to give me a budget to make a video…These things are incredible," FKA twigs explained.


For the full interview of FKA twigs, check out Complex.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts