Jessica Lange Responds To Caitlyn Jenner Comparisons

Jessica Lange has commented about the strong response that she and Caitlyn Jenner (formerly known as Bruce Jenner) bare a striking resemblance in her debut pictures for Vanity Fair's new issue. 



The Daily Beast told Lange, 66, that she was trending on twitter, and she replied: "What does that mean? You have to explain what that means to me." 



The outlet explained the overwhelming positive response to Caitlyn's images and how it was flattering to be compared to her. The actress said: "Oh really? That's so wonderful. Well now I'm going to have to look for that picture."


"Trending on Twitter because Caitlyn Jenner on the cover - you see I don't do any of this stuff, the Internet," Jessica explained, adding: "So I have no clue when people use this terminology. I have to repeat it to understand."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts