Kim Kardashian Confirms Pregnancy In "Glamour" July 2015 Issue

Kim Kardashian posed for Glamour magazine's July 2015 issue, in which she broke her silence about her second pregnancy. 


In an interview with the mag, Kardashian, 34, shared about her pregnancy: "We are so beyond excited."



Kim opened up about her step-dad Bruce Jenner's transition.



"No matter what, we love Bruce. I'm so proud of him for being so brave. I know he feels great that his whole family does support him. I feel for people that don't have that support. There's such a high suicide rate in the transgender community, which is heartbreaking. No one should feel alone," the reality star explained, noting: "I was like: "If you are going to do this, you cannot look a mess." I went shopping. I'm helping him pick glam teams. He has to look good - or she has to look good. When he becomes she, which will be in the near future and remain that way full-time, I'm prepping her to have the best wardrobe and hair and to feel really good about herself. I know she would want that."


Kardashian also talked about protecting her daughter North from fame.


"I mean, I chose this life, but North hasn't. When she was born, I would just pray: "I hope you can handle this life." But since she's our daughter, I know that she can handle it. When we take her out, there will be tons of paparazzi; I say to everyone: "Hey, I've got the baby with me. Please don't say one thing to me." They've actually been OK," Kim revealed.





For the full interview of Kim Kardashian, check out Glamour.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts