Rob Kardashian Didn't Recognize Caitlyn Jenner When He Saw Her First Photo (VIDEO)

Rob Kardashian didn't recognize Caitlyn Jenner (formerly known as Bruce Jenner) when he first saw her on the cover of Vanity Fair's latest issue. 

 

His older sister Kim Kardashian, 34, relayed a story of how all the Kardashian/Jenner siblings saw the former Olympian's first picture via a text chain, but Rob didn't have any idea that Caitlyn was posing for a magazine.



"It was so funny because all the girls, we knew that Caitlyn was shooting this but my brother had no idea," the reality star told Access Hollywood, noting: "So I sent it on a mass text to everyone and my brother was on it and he goes: "Kim, why are you sending me this? Who is this woman? And why do I care?""


"And I was like: "Rob, that's Bruce! That's Caitlyn!" And he was like: "Oh my god, she's beautiful!" And then he called her and they had a lovefest and it was so cute. But the moment was so funny," Kim added.



Kardashian also opened up about her pregnancy to Access Hollywood and how she taught Caitlyn to pose for magazines.


Check out the video below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts