Shamir Releases "On The Regular" (AUDIO And LYRICS)

Shamir has just debuted his infectious song "On The Regular". 


Shamir, 20, is an aspiring artist, whose track is starting to catch some traction at radio and as a result he is attracting many fans.

Shamir has first opened up about how he identifies as a "being."


"I see myself as just, like, a being, and genderless. I don't see how I can be part of the gay culture, because I'm assuming gay culture is homosexual men who like other homosexual men - I've never been in a serious relationship with a guy, my only serious relationship has been with a female," Shamir told Dummy Mag, adding: "But I don't like to identify strictly as a male, (and) I don't like to identify as a female. I don't feel tethered to a gender like that, you know?"


Check out the music video below…





Check out the lyrics below...


(Verse 1)
Hi, hi, howdy, howdy, hi, hi!
While everyone is minus, you could call me multiply
Just so you know, yes, yes, I'm that guy
You could get five fingers and I'm not waving "hi"
Guess I'm never-ending, you could call me pi
But really, how long till the world realize
Yes, yes I'm the best, fuck what you heard
Anything less is obviously absurd


(Bridge)
Haters get the bird, more like an eagle
This is my movie, stay tuned for the sequel
Seems so wrong, seems so illegal
Fellas in the back like a foul-ball free-throw


(Chorus (x2))
Yep, yep, you know that I go
This is me on the regular, so you know
This is me on the regular, so you know




(Verse 2)
I come with the tip, with the blow, with the boom
And if you're in my way, there's nothing but doom
Ain't got no time for you ratchet-ass goons
And just settle down, listen to my tunes
Ever since I was eight I was attached to the mic
Wanted a guitar before I wanted a bike
Had an Epiphone, fuck a Fisher-Price
Never see the sun cause I'm up all night (What)


Really, really? Really, really?
You want to talk shit but you know that I am illy?
Illy to the fullest, you can call me cancer
No multiple choice, cause I'm the only answer
Ain't got no wallet, only use rubber bands
You know my chick is ratchet cause that's what make her dance
You wanna get at me, but you don't stand a chance
And if you wanna fuck, yes you can


(Bridge)







(Chorus x2)


(Verse 3)
Five-foot-ten, about a buck twenty
Skinny as a rod but still won't fuck with me
Wise ass nigga, you'd think I was 50
But I take your 50 after you take this spliff, see?



(Chorus)


(Breakdown x2)
Don't try me, I'm not a free sample
Step to me and you will be handled
See, that's my crown on the mantle
And if you try to touch it, yes, there will be scandal


(Verse 4)
This is the end, but you really feeling it
Here's one more verse, cause I ain't no stingy bitch
Ain't got much to say cause it's in my piece
Guess my words are blunt and I ain't talking weed

(Chorus x2)


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts