Tim Gunn On Kim Kardashian's Selfie Book: "I Feel My IQ Is Plummeting" (VIDEO)

Tim Gunn has blasted Kim Kardashian's selfie book, describing it as "disgusting and vile." 



Gunn, 61, poked fun at Kardashian's coffee table book "Selfish", while leafing through the pages at Us Weekly.

After the "Project Runway" judge read one of the picture's captions: "I took a selfie at a red light while driving. I think that's illegal now," he pointed out: "Well, she's illegal."


As for a snapshot of Kardashian, 34, sticking out her tongue, he stated: "Can I just say something? To all the young people out there in particular, banish this…This is disgusting and vile. What if this is the only thing that survives in the time capsule?"

The TV personality then singled out of an image of the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star rocking a heavy fur coat with the caption: "I just got this Fendi coat and was in New York. I was in a taxi and took this selfie to send to Kanye to see if he liked my new coat. He did!"

Gunn commented: "I feel my IQ plummeting." He then flipped to the back of Kim's selfie book to take a look at her semi-nude photos, but immediately closed it when he noticed a shot of her wearing a see-through top and no bra.


 
Check out the video below...

 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts