Comedian D. L. Hughley Calls Out Caitlyn Jenner

Comedian D. L. Hughley made some comments after Caitlyn Jenner received the Arthur Ashe Courage Award on stage at the 2015 ESPY Awards. 







"I think that it's named after Arthur Ashe," Hughley, 52, said of the award, chatting with a TMZ videographer. 


"Arthur Ashe from Richmond, Virginia, a symbol of courage. He fought (a) segregated South, a very segregated profession, he fought AIDS with dignity and honor, and Caitlyn Jenner put on a dress. I don't think it's the same thing," D. L. explained, adding: "We have a weirder definition for courage, I think that Lauren Hill was courageous in the name of sports. I don't know if that would've been my choice but obviously I'm not in the ESPYs. I think Arthur Ashe and Caitlyn Jenner have very little in common. Caitlyn Jenner looks like every P.E. teacher I ever had."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts