Future Reveals Why He Called Off His Engagement With Ciara (VIDEO)

Future has spoken out about his former affair with ex-fiancee Ciara and he revealed he was the one to cancel their engagement. 



In a candid interview with Huffington Post, Future, 31, dismissed the cheating rumors, saying: "I feel like 95 percent of relationships end with cheating, but me and her relationship had nothing to do with cheating."

"We grew apart. When you the man, you wanna make certain decisions for yourself and she wanna make certain decisions. And I feel like the best route for me is to make more music, to go back to Atlanta and go back to my roots," the rapper went on, adding: "Sometimes the lady don't see what you see. That was a hard situation but at the end of the day it wasn't about that. I called off (the engagement) long before any cheating rumors came out."


Check out the video below...


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts