Kim Kardashian Shows A Ton Of Cleavage On "Rolling Stone" Cover (INTERVIEW)

Kim Kardashian graces the cover of Rolling Stone magazine's latest issue, in which she shows a lot of skin. 




In an interview with the mag, Kardashian, 34, opened up about her portrayal in the media.

"I believe that I am so much smarter than I'm portrayed," the reality star said.

Kim talked about her father, the former Olympian Bruce Jenner, who recently had a gender transition. 


"I was shaking (when I walked in on Bruce wearing women's clothes for the first time.) I didn't know if I'd just found out his deepest, darkest secret, and he was going to come after me. I wasn't sure if Bruce was going to be comfortable walking me down the aisle. He had just had his trachea shaved, so I knew something was going on. (Kanye) obviously moves to his own drum. He lives his life the way he wants, a really authentic life, and he was like: "If you can't be authentic and you can't live your life, what do you have?"" Kardashian revealed.

The "Keeping up With The Kardashians" star spoke out about her brother Rob Kardashian.


"It's not that mysterious, what's happening with Rob. He has gained weight. He feels uncomfortable being on the show, and that's OK. Do I think he smokes weed, drinks beer, hangs out and plays video games with his friends all day long? Yes," Kim claimed.


Kardashian also broke her silence about her leaked sex tape.






"We're in major confidentiality, so I can't talk about it. I don't really think about it. I thought about it for a long time. But when I get over something, I get over it," Kardashian explained.


For the full interview of Kim Kardashian, check out RollingStone.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts