"Backstreet Boys" Singer Nick Carter Joins "Dancing With The Stars" Fall 2015

"Backstreet Boys" member Nick Carter has officially joined the upcoming 21st season of "Dancing with the Stars"






In an interview with Us Weekly, Carter, 35, said: "I'm excited," revealing that his good friend from 'NSYNC Joey Fatone, 38, convinced him to take part in the show after many offers over the years.


"He talks about it all the time and I was really debating if I wanted to do it, and he said: "It's a great experience, it keeps you in shape and it'll teach you a lot of stuff,"" Carter said of Fatone, pointing out: "He said: "You'll get what you put into it." And I'm a hard worker, so I think it'll be fun."


"I never considered myself a great dancer. Even though funny enough I've danced my entire life, I might have had a little insecurity on that end. But I felt this time around I had some time and I think it'll be a cool experience. I think they can teach me some stuff", Nick went on, adding: "I hope maybe I can become a better dancer! It'll be a great experience to learn how to ballroom dance. I have a tendency to get overweight pretty damn fast…so dancing has always kept me slim."


The rest of the cast is set to be announced on September 2.


Are you looking forward to watching Nick Carter in "Dancing with the Stars"?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts