Melissa McCarthy Launches Seven7 Line (INTERVIEW And VIDEO)

Melissa McCarthy is absolutely excited as she launched her first fashion collection "Melissa McCarthy: Seven7" live at the HSN Studios on Thursday in St Petersburg, Florida. 





McCarthy, 44, was accompanied by HSN host Amy Morrison to debut the collection ranging from sizes 4 to 28, which is set to be available at Lane Bryant, Macy's, HSN and her official website.

"I started this line because I wanted to know: Where are the normal clothes? This really is a selfish venture. I wanted to build a better closet for myself," the actress told People magazine, noting: "I've worn every single piece. There are little jeans that are super stretchy and they come all the way up, because I just do not need to see anyone's muffin top, and I do not need to see anyone bend over and be able to tell what color underwear they're wearing anymore."


"Clothing and fashion should be fun," Melissa went on, adding: "You're supposed to put it on and then have a little kick in your step that day!"

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts