Miley Cyrus Talks About Sexuality, Dating And Politics (INTERVIEW)

Miley Cyrus posed for the cover of Elle UK magazine's October 2015 issue, on newsstands September 3. 




In an interview with the mag, Cyrus, 22, talked about her rumored girlfriend Stella Maxwell.

"I'm 22, I'm going on dates, but I change my style every two weeks, let alone who I'm with. I'm very open about it; I'm pansexual. But I'm not in a relationship," the pop icon said.







Miley opened up about making a difference.


"I was kind of embarrassed that I got paid money to shake my ass in a teddy bear costume. I should not be worth the amount I am while people live on the streets," Cyrus claimed.

The former "Hannah Montana" star spoke out about gender.


"I don't relate to what people have made men and women into. I know I'm more extreme and badass than most guys, but that doesn't make me a boy. And the other night I wore a pink dress because I felt cute. I can bake a cupcake and then go play hockey," Cyrus revealed.

Miley also shared about politics: "I couldn't be Obama. There are too many idiots in politics, and I have a short fuse. The trouble with politics is that it's all old men. I don't want a man to do anything for me because they're so disorganized. You need a woman in there taking care of sh**."



Miley Cyrus' interview is also available in digital edition on Apple Newsstand.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts