Pia Toscano Covers Rihanna And Sam Smith (VIDEOS)

Pia Toscano has dropped two new cover videos, in which she flaunted her incredible vocal skills. 









Toscano, 26, became famous in 2011 when she was one of the favorites to win "American Idol" season ten, but was eliminated in the top nine round.



The artist pays tribute to Sam Smith's "Lay Me Down" and Rihanna's "Diamonds".


""Lay Me Down" is a very personal song for me," Toscano told Billboard, adding: "It brings me back to my relationship with my late grandfather and how I long to have him back in my life. Performing songs like this are like therapy to me and I needed that outlet."

Check out Pia Toscano singing Sam Smith's "Lay Me Down" below…
 
 


Check out Pia Toscano singing Rihanna's "Diamonds" below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts