Rita Ora Opens Up About Calvin Harris Split And Dating Life (INTERVIEW)

Rita Ora posed for Marie Claire's July issue and she looks absolutely stunning. 



In an interview with the mag, Ora, 24, has broken her silence about her 2014 separation from Calvin Harris, admitting that at the beginning of her affair with the DJ she was "in awe" and felt he "could no wrong," but quickly realized everything wasn't so perfect in their relationship.



"There was a reason why I split up with him," the singer said, noting: "And there was a reason why I'm at this point in my life where I feel like I have so much musical freedom, and I don't have to explain myself to anybody."


Rita went on: "It was more of a thing where I was in awe. I was at that point in my relationship where I felt he could no wrong. I thought he had my back and that he'd never steer me wrong." The pop icon stated that after her 2014 track "I Will Never Let You Down" was dropped, her romance with Harris "started to go a bit weird." Ora pointed out: "I don't know if it was because business was mixed with personal or what."

During the interview, Rita also talked about her current dating life and revealed that she is afraid of being alone. "I'm not embarrassed to admit that," Ora was quoted as saying, adding: "Sometimes love just makes you feel crazy. And that feeling that we have as girls, just to have that feeling, even for five seconds, it's like crack. I mean, don't compare it to that, , but you know what I mean. It's like comfort eating."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts