"American Horror Story: Hotel" Cast Reveals Details About The New Season (INTERVIEW)

Lady Gaga appears sexy and full of blood on the cover of Entertainment Weekly's "American Horror Story: Hotel" issue.
The cast and crew revealed some details  about the upcoming season.



Ryan Murphy shared about how Gaga, 29, was cast in the series: "I was at a construction site and my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number. (I answer and) I hear "Please hold for Gaga." I think "Bad Romance" was playing (while I was on hold). Then she got on the phone. At first I thought it was a prank, but we then had a lovely call." Gaga noted: "I called him and I said: "Ryan, I wanna be on Horror Story." And he goes: "Okay." And that was it."


Kathy Bates commented about Gaga's acting: "We've shot one scene together. She walked past me and literally had one line, and it just scared the s- out of me/ She's really throwing herself in this."


Murphy revealed about preparing to film with Gaga for the first time: "She showed up, and she was wearing diamond pasties, a Band-Aid on her boo-ha, heels and a black veil that Alexander McQueen made for her on the day before his death. Then the crew gasped in delight, and we were off!"


Sarah Paulson claimed about the new season: "There's something about this season that's got real heat to it. It's pulsating. Every season has a different tone or a color. And I think this year for sure would be blood red."


For more information from the cast and crew, check out EW.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts