Ariana Grande Befriended Madonna Over Kabbalah

According to femalefirst.co.uk, Ariana Grande became friends with Madonna over Kabbalah and is inspired by her "fearless" attitude.

 


Grande, 22, befriended the Queen of Pop because of their mutual interest in the religion.



In case you hear "Kabbalah" for the first time, it is a popular faith - an offspring of Judaism and is followed by many Hollywood A-list stars.



""I practice Kabbalah as well", so that was one of the first things she mentioned, because I had my Zohar in my pocket," Ariana revealed to V magazine.



"And we danced together at her Oscar party. That's all I can ever ask for. She inspires me endlessly. I'm so inspired by her fearlessness. She was like: "This is me and if you don't like it, then go." That's so cool, you know?" the singer added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts