Adele Confirms New Album "25"

After years of anticipation Adele took to social media to confirm that her upcoming album will be called "25". 








Adele, 27, confirmed the exciting news via a very lengthy note on her facebook account.

"When I was 7, I wanted to be 8. When I was 8, I wanted to be 12. When I turned 12 I just wanted to be 18. Then after that I stopped wanting to be older. Now I'm ticking 16-24 boxes just to see if I can blag it! I feel like I've spent my whole life so far wishing it away. Always wishing I was older, wishing I was somewhere else, wishing I could remember and wishing I could forget too. Wishing I hadn't ruined so many good things because I was scared or bored Wishing I wasn't so matter of fact all the time. Wishing I'd gotten to know my great grandmother more, and wishing I didn't know myself so well, because it means I always know what's going to happen. Wishing I hadn't cut my hair off, wishing I was 5'7. Wishing I'd waited and wishing I'd hurried up as well," the singer said.

Adele added: "I miss everything about my past, the good and the bad, but only because it won't come back. When I was in it I wanted out! So typical. I'm on about being a teenager, sitting around and chatting shit, not caring about the future because it didn't matter then like it does now. The ability to be flippant about everything and there be no consequences. Even following and breaking rules…is better than making the rules. 25 is about getting to know who I've become without realizing. And I'm so sorry it took so long, but you know, life happened."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts