Adele On Album "25": "My Last Age One" (INTERVIEW - AUDIO)

Adele has opened up about her highly anticipated album "25"








In a new interview with Beats 1's Zane Lowe, Adele, 27, revealed that this album will be the last one featuring a title with her age in it.



"I think this will be my last age one," the singer said, noting: "I'm sure I'm wrong with this, but I feel like there's been a massive change in me in the last couple of years. Having become a parent, and me and all my friends suddenly living grown-up lives and having responsibilities we haven't had before."


Adele went on: "I feel like how I feel about myself is how I'm going to feel about myself forever," adding: "I feel like the idea of naming albums after my age is always to show a photograph of what's going on in my life (at that time). I feel like not that much is going to change profoundly in me from now on, in terms of how important years of my life are to myself."





Check out the audio below... 





Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts