Bradley Cooper Would Never Sleep With Jennifer Lawrence (AUDIO)

Bradley Cooper appeared on Howard Stern's radio show on Wednesday where he was asked about his relationship with Jennifer Lawrence and revealed they would "never" sleep together. 


"It just didn't happen," Cooper, 40, said, noting: "It's not the way we are together."

Bradley also claimed it has nothing to do with her age, stating: "I said that once on a red carpet just as a diffuse thing and then it became a thing because the girl I was seeing (Suki Waterhouse) was as young as she was."

The actor also referred to Amy Schumer's hilarious bit about him in her "Saturday Night Live" monologue.


"She is very attractive," Cooper was quoted as saying, adding: "We had an awkward exchange at the MTV Movie Awards when we didn't know each other…All that stuff of her getting called and me saying no, no, no - that really happened. I thought I was getting a little creepy because I was making her stay."


Check out the audio below... 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts