Gwen Stefani Sings Ballad "Used To Love You" After Divorce From Gavin Rossdale (VIDEO)

Gwen Stefani performed a solo concert at Manhattan Center's Hammerstein Ballroom on Saturday in NYC, where she sang a really touching single titled "Used to Love You". 





"I just want to share a song that I wrote recently," Stefani, 46, told the audience at the MasterCard Princess Surprises Concert, adding: "This (J.R. Rotem-produced) song is really special."


"I don't know why I cry / But I think it's cause I remember for the first time / Since I hated you / That I used to love you / I thought I was the best thing that ever happened to you / I guess nobody taught you how to love," Gwen sings.

After almost 13 years of marriage, Stefani and ex husband Gavin Rossdale revealed they are getting a divorce back in August.


The "No Doubt" lead singer has been serving as a judge on NBC's "The Voice" alongside Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Pharrell Williams.


Check out the video below...
 
 


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts