Hayden Panettiere Treated For Postpartum Depression

Hayden Panettiere has eagerly checked into a treatment center to seek help for her struggle with postpartum depression. 






Panettiere's spokesperson shared that she "is voluntarily seeking professional help at a treatment center as she is currently battling postpartum depression. She asks that the media respect her privacy during this time."


The "Nashville" actress welcomed her first child with partner Wladimir Klitschko, a baby daughter named Kaya, back in 2014.





Just a few weeks ago, Panettiere, 26, stopped by "Live! with Kelly & Michael" where she opened up about her battle and how they are similar to her "Nashville" character Juliette Barnes' own issues.


"She went through that, which is something that I can very much relate to, and something that I know a lot of women experience," Hayden was quoted as saying, adding: "When (you're told) about postpartum depression you think it's "I feel negative feelings towards my child, I want to injure or hurt my child." I've never, ever had those feelings. It's something, I think, that needs to be talked about, and women need to know that they're not alone."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts