Jim Parrack And Leven Rambin's Wedding Photos Revealed

Jim Parrack and Leven Rambin posted several pictures from their wedding, which occurred on Saturday at Le San Michele in Buda, Texas. 






"It was the most fun, beautiful, spiritual experience we've ever had," Rambin, 25, told People.


"All the people we love immediately loved each other and danced the night away," Parrack, 34, added.




"Thank you for marrying me @parrack120!!!! I love you, husband! ❤️👰 photo by @heathercuriel" the "True Detective" actress wrote on her Instagram account along with one of the wedding photos.


"Ladies and Gentlemen; my wife, Mrs. Parrack @levenrambin Thank you for igniting my life and for choosing me to be your husband and for being my loving wife. #husband #wife Photo by @heathercuriel" Jim captioned another image.






Parrack's best man was actor Scott Haze and Shia LaBeouf served as a groomsman. 





Parrack and Haze are childhood pals and Jim and LaBeouf collaborated on "Fury".


Congratulations to the happy couple!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts