Jimmy Fallon Talks About Hand Injury On "Tonight Show"

Jimmy Fallon opened up about his latest injury during the new episode of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Monday. 




Fallon, who wounded one of his hands over the summer, harmed the other hand on Saturday when he took a tumble at Harvard while grabbing a bottle of alcohol.


"Welcome to the Tonight Show - I am your host, Trippy Fallon," Fallon, 41, jokingly commented while beginning the show.


"This time, I injured my other hand right after getting an award from Harvard," the host went on, noting: "Even after getting into Harvard, I still embarrass my parents."





"Fans sent me get-well-soon cards, while my hand doctor sent me a picture of his new Ferrari," Jimmy added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts