Kourtney Kardashian Ends Relationship With Scott Disick On "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" Finale

Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian officially ended their affair on Keeping Up with the Kardashians' finale episode. 







In the episode, Kardashian's mother Kris Jenner, 59, can be spotted reacting to Disick's emotional pictures with his ex-girlfriend.



"I think you have to just try and move on," Kim Kardashian, 34, told Kourtney later, to which she replied: "I could never depend on him for one single thing," noting: "I've worked so hard to keep this family together…At this point, I'm really just trying to focus on me and the kids, and make them the priority. I can't do it anymore."


Kim asked Kourtney: "Are you guys gonna fully break up?" to which Kourtney responded: "Yeah, I told him that…I really need it to be done."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts