Liam Hemsworth Opens Up About Miley Cyrus

Liam Hemsworth has recently talked about his engagement and affair with Miley Cyrus.








When asked by Men's Fitness if he has any regrets, Hemsworth, 25, said: "You fall in love with who you fall in love with; you can never choose. I guess some people just come with a little more baggage."


"I mean, look - we were together five years, so I don't think those feelings will ever change. And that's good because that proves to me that it was real. It wasn't just a fling. It really was an important part of my life and always will be. She's a free spirit. I think she'll always surprise people with what she does, but she's not a malicious person in any way. She's a young girl who wants to do what she wants to do," the actor explained.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts