Rihanna Reveals When She First Learned About Sex

Rihanna is seen wearing a septum ring on one of the six covers of T, The New York Times Style Magazine's Greats issue. 










In an interview with the mag, Rihanna, 27, opened up about what it is like in her head.


"I'm (a "next-moment" person, not an "in-the-moment" person.) Only now are things hitting me, like I'm feeling them emotionally. I used to feel unsafe right in the moment of an accomplishment - I felt the ground fall from under my feet because this could be the end. And even now, while everyone is celebrating, I'm on to the next thing. I don't want to get lost in this big cushion of success," Rihanna stated.



The singer revealed why she is not dating.


"Guys need attention. They need that nourishment, that little stroke of the ego that gets them by every now and then. I'll give it to my family, I'll give it to my work - but I will not give it to a man right now," Rihanna said.

Rihanna shared about what kind of men turn her on: "I'm turned on by guys who are cultured. That'll keep me intrigued. They don't have to have a single degree, but they should speak other languages or know things about other parts of the world or history or certain artists or musicians. I like to be taught."



The pop icon also confessed when she first learned about sex.

"Well, there's always this human instinct about that, even from a very, very young age. But by like age 11, girls were talking about what they had and hadn't done. I hadn't even kissed a boy yet, so it always made me feel insecure, like I was never gonna be good or ready or know what to do - I didn't even have boobs," Rihanna was quoted as saying.


Karl Lagerfeld, Quentin Tarantino, Steve McQueen, author Jonathan Franzen and tech entrepreneur Elizabeth Holmes are also featured on the covers.


For the full interview of Rihanna, check out NYTimes.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts