Ronda Rousey Reveals Justin Bieber Was Rude To Her Sister (VIDEO)

Ronda Rousey recently revealed to Cosmopolitan that Justin Bieber was once rude to her little sister. 


Rousey, 28, and her sister were at a party during the Cannes Film Festival that Bieber, 21,  also attended and her sister wanted to meet the pop icon.

"I walked over there and I said: "Excuse me," and he turned to me and said: "I've already taken a billion pictures today, okay?"…And I only got a: "Yeah, but-" out, and he goes: "A billion," and walks off and totally snubbed my little sister," the UFC fighter said.





"Yeah, I don't think I'd want to hang out with him. I'm not a Belieber. I was, but I'm not anymore," Ronda added.


Check out the video below...
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts