Selena Gomez Talks About Dating, Tinder, Taylor Swift And A Lot More

Selena Gomez graces the cover of Flare magazine's November 2015 issue, in which she is pictured wearing an Alexander Wang dress. 








In an interview with the mag, Gomez, 23, talked about Taylor Swift.



"A bunch of women I look up to and admire are supporting one another, and Taylor has such a beautiful way of bringing people together. That was good for me, because the more I started working, the more uncomfortable I was. I wouldn't trust people, and Taylor has a way of stripping down everything and just getting down to being human. I love that," Selena said.

The singer opened up about dating and Tinder.







"I would never go on Tinder! I think it would scare me. I go on dates. It's not that difficult - I'm a nice young lady (laughs) - but that's not my focus. I'm really stoked about being with myself right now," Gomez revealed.


Selena shared about her roller coaster two years: "I've felt so much in the past two years, from being super in love and then dealing with things to getting older and all these beautiful experiences that were complicated and exciting."







Gomez explained how she defines sexiness.



"I have my own definition of what I think is beautiful and sexy. That's why, in the video, I didn't wear lingerie and I didn't have a guy in it. It's a woman in one of those raw, bare moments; she's vulnerable, and that's sexy," the pop icon was quoted as saying.



Selena Gomez's full interview is available at FLARE.com and will be on Next Issue on October 1 and on newsstands on October 12.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts