Zendaya Calls Out Modeliste Magazine For Photoshopping Her Body And Drops Unretouched Photos

Zendaya has revealed that Modeliste Magazine photoshopped her body in one of their pictures. 







"Had a new shoot come out today and was shocked when I found my 19 year old hips and torso quite manipulated. These are the things that make women self conscious, that create the unrealistic ideals of beauty that we have," Zendaya, 19, shared on her Instagram account.


"Anyone who knows who I am knows I stand for honest and pure self love. So I took it upon myself to release the real pic (right side) and I love it😍😘 Thank you @modelistemagazine for pulling down the images and fixing this retouch issue," the star added.


If you want to see a side-by-side of the unretouched image with the retouched photo, check out Zendaya's Instagram.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts