Adele On Amy Winehouse: "I Adored Her" (INTERVIEW)

Adele graces the cover of i-D's "The Here and Now" issue and she looks stunning.


In an interview with the mag, Adele, 27, opened up about the late singer Amy Winehouse.


"If it wasn't for Amy and Frank, one hundred percent I wouldn't have picked up a guitar, I wouldn't have written "Daydreamer" or "Hometown," and I wrote "Someone Like You" on the guitar, too. Contrary to reports, me and Amy didn't really know each other, we weren't friends or anything like that. I went to Brit School and she went for a little while. But a million percent if I hadn't heard Frank this wouldn't have happened. I adored her," Adele revealed.

The performer also shared about motherhood: "It's f-ing hard. I thought it would be easy. "Everyone f-ing does it, how hard can it be?" Ohhhhh… I had no idea. It is hard but it's phenomenal. It's the greatest thing I ever did. He makes me be a di…head, and he makes me feel young and there's nothing more grounding than a kid kicking off and refusing to do what you're asking of them. It used to be that my own world revolved around me, but now it has to revolve around him."


For the full interview of Adele, check out i-d.vice.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts