Gwen Stefani On "Used To Love You" Music Video: "I Didn't Even Do Makeup"

Gwen Stefani recently broke her silence about making the music video for her latest single "Used To Love You".







"I didn't even do makeup. We had been rehearsing all day, we just did it for the screens like behind and it just came out," Stefani, 46, said, noting: "It was just amazing. So it's been amazing to have like you know even someone like you that I don't know but I can feel that you saw it and that you understand it."


The singer added: "Like that feels good to me. It's like comfort. You know what I mean? And I love doing music and having that. It's like I'm giving you something and then you're giving me something."





Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts