Jennifer Lopez Talks New Residency In Las Vegas And TV Series "Shades Of Blue"

Jennifer Lopez poses for the cover of Ocean Drive's latest issue and she looks absolutely gorgeous.


In an interview with the mag, Lopez, 46, opened up about her new residency in Las Vegas.


"I want it to be a high-energy, Bronx kind of block party. The most exciting shows make you dance, and scream, and jump up and down. I want people to really let loose. I'm just looking to do the best Jennifer Lopez show anyone has ever seen. I want the show to be always changing, so it's a unique experience every time - one night a Selena song, and another maybe something by Diana Ross", Jennifer said. 

The star talked about her new TV series "Shades of Blue".

"It's set in the world of cops, but it's really about human nature - how we're always riding a line of what's right and what's wrong, that slip­pery slope," Lopez claimed.


Lopez shared about critiquing dancers: "I started as a dancer, so I have an eye for it. I've done it my whole life. Sometimes other people - the music department or my management - might like a person, but I'm, like: "Oh, they're a little bit weak in this part; there's not enough technique." They're bringing the story to life, so they're an integral part of the show, acting a little bit, even."


For the full interview of Jennifer Lopez, check out OceanDrive.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it iteresting!

Comments

Popular Posts