Angelina Jolie Talks Guerlain Collaboration

Angelina Jolie has recently talked about her new campaign with perfume "Mon Guerlain", her first international beauty campaign in ten years.

In a candid interview with Marie Claire magazine, Jolie, 41, opened up about why she decided to team up with Guerlain.

"It was a brand my mother loved, so I knew it from my childhood. It spoke to her, as it does to me, of beauty, history and quality; one of the oldest perfume houses in the world, from France, a country I love and feel connected to," the actress said.

When she was asked by the mag about how she balances her career, acting and humanitarian work, Angelina replied: "This has been my life for many years; one role feeds the other. It is a joy to be an artist, but it doesn't mean very much unless that work is somehow useful in some way and contributes to others."

Jolie has also shared about her mother, actress Marcheline Bertrand: "She was a very natural woman who never spoiled herself, never wore makeup, and wore modest jewelry, but she always had a few special items for when she wanted to feel like a lady. One of those - and I remember it because it seemed so elegant - was her Guerlain powder. I think all women have those few special things that make them feel feminine."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts