Demi Lovato Is Supportive Of Miley Cyrus Getting Sober (INTERVIEW)

Demi Lovato feels really proud of fellow former Disney Chanel star Miley Cyrus.

Lovato, 24, recently opened up about being supportive of Cyrus, who decided to quit drinking, smoking marijuana and other drugs.

In a candid interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Demi said: "I an really proud of Miley. I think that it helps people to know that there are people in the spotlight that have challenges, that are faced with very stressful lives. I think it helps to know that recovery is possible and it's something that is so important to certain people like myself."

Demi recently celebrated being five years sober and has been really open about her recovery.

While promoting her brand new single "Malibu", the former Hannah Montana star revealed in an interview that she has been sober for a couple of months.

"I like to surround myself with people that make me want to get better, more evolved, open. I want to be super clear and sharp, because I know exactly where I want to be," Miley explained.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts