French Montana Unforgettable Dance Challenge Goes Viral And I Took Part (2 VIDEOS)

Hip hop artist French Montana has recently challenged fans on Instagram to put their dancing moves on display for his brand new single "Unforgettable".

Now he teams up with Musical.ly and he challenges musers to show off their dance routines.

Last week, the rapper dropped the "Unforgettable" music video with Rae Sremmund's Sway Lee. The inspiration behind the "Unforgettable" music video was the singer's love for Uganda's Triplets Ghetto kids, which led him to film it in Uganda.


In a candid interview with Billboard, Montana said:

"I listen to a lot of African music. I was on the computer going through ot and I ran across these kids. I was a fan and I felt like I saw me in them 'cause I grew up in Africa when I was their age. I was doing the same thing they were doing. In my head, I was playing "Unforgettable".They were kust dancing and I fell in love with it and said: "I gotta find these kids". It was something new,it was a breath of fresh air. With having gone through living in poverty and being happy with nothing, they channel that through their dance moves and energy. Them having no TVs and just learning how to dance, it just makes them have their own moves and their own swagger."

Visit the links below to watch my "Unforgettable" dance challenge below...

1. https://www.musical.ly/v/MzM3OTEyMjgzMDgyMzA5OTk5NDUyMTY.html

2. https://www.musical.ly/v/MzM4NDEyMjgzMDM1OTg2NjM5MzM5NTI.html

Comments

Popular Posts