James Holmes Death Penalty

According to the shooting victim's brother in the Colorado massacre, James Holmes should be sentenced to death after suffering in prison for many, many years ...  

Steven Hernandez, whose sister Rebecca Wingo was shot and killed, along with 11 other people, during the midnight screening of "The Dark Knight Rises" earlier this month, claimed: "My sister Rebecca was killed in the theater. My mother is bereft, my wife is distraught and I am heartsick and angry."

"Allow the justice system to punish this murderer. I want to see him sentenced to death and I hope he sits in jail many years waiting to die" Hernandez added.



It has to be noted that Wingo, 32, leaves behind two young daughters.

Prosecutors reveal they will consider pursuing the death penalty for Holmes, but will not make a decision until they speak with the families of the victims.


It has to be mentioned that Holmes has been charged with 142 counts for the shooting, including 24 counts of 1st degree murder.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts