Nicole Kidman: "Winning An Oscar Made Me Realize The Emptiness Of My Own Life"

Nicole Kidman recreated Kate Moss' 1992 holiday Harper's Bazaar cover for the December issue of Harper's Bazaar Australia.


In an interview with the magazine, Kidman, 46, opened up about her personal struggles after her  divorce in 2011 from Tom Cruise.

Kidman, who earned a Best Actress Oscar in 2003 for "The Hours", revealed to the mag that winning such a important award "can show you the emptiness of your own life, which is kind of what it showed me."


Kidman explained: "I was having professional success and my personal life was struggling."







Kidman went on to claim that she prefers taking smaller movie roles these days.

"I'm not carrying the whole film, and it's not six to seven months' work like "Moulin Rouge!"" Kidman was quoted as saying, adding: "I get to come for three weeks and then go home."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts