Vince Neil Quotes

1. He didn't look good while the paramedics were treating him backstage, so we chose to err on the side of caution and send him to the hospital.


2. My voice after all these years is probably the best it's ever been.


3. Along the way, Mars said the band's previous jaunt had taken them to A-list markets, and this time around they were hitting the Bs - a comment that reveals where upcoming stop Houston stands in Mötley minds. Later, Sixx chatted about how a scarf he was wearing at a recent gig began burning, prompting his rescue by a fire-extinguisher-toting roadie dressed as a demented clown…pulled an Evel Knievel off the front of the stage. It was pretty crazy.


4. We just wanted to go out and have some fun. And we knew the tour would do well. We just didn't really think it would do this well, which is always a really good thing.


5. I lost my faith in God when I lost my daughter to cancer, the beast. I begged, I cried, I offered my life for hers, and day by day, I watched that beautiful little Angel slip off. So, excuse me for not taking my seat next to you on Sunday in Church, I feel too cheated to worship.






6. Looking down on it from the helicopter, with a bottle of Jack in my left hand, a bag of pills in my right hand, and a blond head bobbing up and done in my lap, I felt like the king of the world.



7. The midget...the first time he rode the bike that he comes out on, he just gassed it, man. He pulled an Evel Knievel off the front of the stage. It was pretty crazy.


8. Man, I have had so much plastic surgery, I don't even recognize myself, sometimes. If I catch a glimpse in a window or something, I think it is someone else.





9. Yeah, blindfolds, just like pin the tail on us. We're the donkey.


10. Yeah...because a six-foot stage to him is like jumping off a 30-story building for us.

11. Her name was Bullwinkle. We called her that because she had a face like a moose. But Tommy, even though he could get any girl he wanted on the Sunset Strip, would not break up with her. He loved her and wanted to marry her, he kept telling us, because she could spray her cum across the room.



12. So everybody is happy…You know, the fans are happy. We're happy. I'm digging it.


13. I appreciate the "Surreal Life." I had a really positive experience on that show, and with those people. I found some love in my heart for religion again, and had the support of a new family of friends. I wouldn't have had the pleasure of meeting those people, if we were not all placed in that fishbowl.

14. We tend to be desensitized by the non-stop media coverage of the relief effort, thinking there's nothing more we can do. We're just happy to have a song and a video that keeps the awareness of how monumental this task is and that we have to keep trying to do everything we can to help.

15. If the songs aren't there and you throw a TV set out of the window, who cares?


16. I don't even listen to music when I'm off tour.


17. He didn't look too good so we chose to err on the side of caution.

18. I think the world is ready for some rock 'n' roll. Some real time guys that play their own instruments, write their own songs, and sing the music and have a good time doing it.


19. It's good to get information and feedback from your fans on the Internet. But a lot of it is downright mean. There are three or four guys who say they're Vince Neil and people come to the shows because these guys promise them tickets, and when there's no tickets there, they get mad at the band. That kind of stuff bums me out.



20. People seem to think that if you didn't do the same things you did 25 years ago, then, you know, then things have changed. But we're not doing anything really any different. You know, we go out, we have a good time. Everybody has always had relationships all around the road.






21. With technology now, you can go in and sing a song, and for $100,000, you will sound flawless.


22. I just felt something snap in my leg...I just couldn't go on.







23. Everybody has forgotten about showmanship. People don't look like rock stars any more. They just look like regular dudes off the street.


24. I guess I am just not the marrying type. I have given it a few chances, and it just goes haywire after a month or two. I am on wife number five right now, maybe five's a charm?


25. The fans are just as crazy, because we have the young fans and the old fans now, so it's more like double-trouble for us.


26. I actually would have not been involved if it wasn't the four of us because it wouldn't have been no point…It was either going to happen with the four of us or it just wasn't going to happen at all.






27. We've told people - every audience, every night - that we're definitely going back to do an album.


What do you think of Vince Neil's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts