80s Singer Tiffany Plastic Surgery

Iconic 80s singer and actress Tiffany, best known for her 1987 cover of "I Think We're Alone Now" and her hit singles "Could've Been" And "I Saw Him Standing There", has admitted to getting plastic surgery to improve her image.  


Tiffany Darwish, now 43, got breast implants to boost her self- confidence.



Tiffany is open about plastic surgery, saying there is no point hiding her boob job operation.


"People were going to ask no matter what. So you can take one of two approaches," the former teenage sensation claimed, noting: "You can lie about it, (but) they're going to find the truth anyway because somebody is going to come out with it…or you could say: "Yes, I had breast implants.""



"I didn't do it because of Playboy," Tiffany was quoted as saying, adding: "I did it because I was a mom and you know I didn't enhance my breasts as far as getting then bigger. I just put them back the way they once were, so that's all I wanted. I mean, that's what I said to my doctor: "Just make me the way I used to be, OK?""


Tiffany, who is now a married mother and runs a vintage boutique business, is speculated to have had botox injections and fillers in order to turn back the hands of time, but she has not commented anything yet about those procedures.



What do you think of Tiffany's plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts