Madonna Reveals Which Ex She Would Choose To Be With On A Deserted Island

Madonna recently revealed which ex boyfriend would choose to be with on a deserted island.  





In a candid Q&A with Us Weekly, Madonna, 56, opened up about Dennis Rodman and rapper Vanilla Ice



"If I were trapped on a desert island with either Vanilla Ice or Dennis Rodman, I would pick Dennis," the Queen of Pop said, noting: "He has a better sense of humor. Plus, he could always wear my clothes."


Speaking of humor, Madonna referred to Vanilla Ice, whose real name is Robert Matthew Van Winkle.


"My secret beauty ritual is to put ice on my eyes every morning. Ice, ice baby," the pop icon claimed, referencing a lyric from his 1989 big hit.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts