Nick Jonas Talks About Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction

Nick Jonas knows from his personal experience what it's like to quit a group.  








Jonas, 22, talked about Zayn Malik, 22, after it was announced that he had left One Direction.


In an interview with ET, the former Jonas Brothers musician said: "It's a lot of pressure. I think that my situation was really unique, I had family with me. I feel like it is a tough world already, and I was thankful to have family and walk through it with them, but it's all about how you balance it, and trying to implement a few moments of normalcy and quietness in a really crazy ride."


Jonas added: "I feel for the fans, and totally understand fame as well and what he's going through, but all the best to all of them."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts