Is Lady Gaga Her Aunt's Reincarnation??

The 25-year-old singer claims she's the reincarnation of her aunt and insists she has walked the Earth before in a previous life. Oh and she also believes she has two hearts!

She made the gaga claim in an interview in Japan where she is currently promoting her album. She confessed that her spiritual beliefs have made people think she is crazy.


 
"I believe that I had a reincarnation and believe that you can be reborn over and over again. I believe I was my father's sister and her spirit is with me. I believe I am her reincarnation. When I talk about this in America they look at me like I am crazy cakes.


 
"My middle name is Joanne, which is my dad's sister's name, and her middle name is Stephanie, which is my birth name," she added. "It all just kind of comes together in this interesting way. Whenever I see my grand-mother or my family, they say: 'You look so much like her.'



"And I believe she had so much unfinished business on this Earth. She was a poet, writer and painter. I have two hearts and one is hers."

If you found this blog post interesting, feel free to share it!

Comments

Popular Posts